Steam System Specialization
Steam Solutions can fabricate almost any steam-related component, from modular fabrication and structural steel to piping and process equipment. Because of our comprehensive understanding of steam systems, we understand not only the components you need but also the role they play within your system as a whole. We can install and service these components, simplifying partner sourcing, procurement and back-office administration.
Our customers also get something that’s difficult to find anywhere in the world—niche engineering expertise that’s specifically focused on steam-related systems and hardware. That means we can engineer custom components for any steam, hot water and other thermomechanical process/power delivery system, or replace discontinued components whose Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) is now out of business.
Using a combination of field laser scanning and 3D printing technology, our team can rapid-prototype components to accelerate the process of fabricating steam-related equipment or infrastructure from scratch. And because of our exclusive specialization in steam-related components, we eliminate the frustrating “trial and error” period so often involved with niche steam fabrication.
Steam Solutions offers numerous state-of-the-art facilities in the Gulf Coast region. This includes 43,800 combined square feet of fabrication space, 10,000 square feet of space for coating, 4,500 square feet of dedicated blasting area and 12,500 square feet of exclusive manufacturing and R&D facilities. We have 5-ton and 10-ton cranes, and are set up for modular fabrication, in-house isometric and spool drawings, specialty welding and tank fabrication of up to 20-foot diameter.
- Fabrication of pressure vessels, pressure piping, process skids, piping of all standard diameters and wall thicknesses, oil and gas pipe spools and more
- ASME S and U Stamps, as well as National Board NB and R Stamps
- Any material of construction including carbon steel and high-performance alloys such as Inconel, Monel and other nickel alloys
- State-of-the-art machining equipment
- Rigorous quality control measures including hydrotest, positive material identification (PMI), magnetic particle, NDE and other testing methodologies